Sunday, May 18, 2008

Another Girl!

We are about a week out from having a baby and I am finally starting to accept the fact that we are going to have another one, and that it is going to be another girl. Good thing we love our girls! For any of you that I haven't told, SURPRISE. (That is exactly how I felt.) I am due on May 27th which is a lot closer than I realized. For the first time out of my three pregnancies, I am nine months pregnant and very comfortable with the idea of this little girl just staying where she is for as long as possible. What am I going to do with three little girls? We are very excited to have our new little addition. I have been up every night lately with sick kids. I think that they are just trying to prepare me for what is to come.

0 comments: