Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines Weekend


Olivia made her own valentines to hand out at school this year. She worked a lot of days to get them ready. She was so excited about handing them out to her classmates and had to make sure she made one for herself. She is growing up so quickly. I can't believe she will be in kindergarten next year. We were so lucky to have company this last weekend. It is so fun to have people come visit us. Jeff, Becca, and their kids Tyler, Brianna, and Ethan showed up last Friday night just before Grandpa and Grandma Lindsay and aunt Heather. We had a house full. Whenever we get together with family, we are never in bed before midnight. We play games, talk, and eat lots of food. Grandma was so cute. She brought valentines gifts, decorations, and breakfast for Saturday morning. The kids loved it!
We tried to go up the Mesa on Saturday morning for the dog sled races but were snowed out and had to turn around. Brad, Jeff, and Grandpa ended up taking the kids down into the adobes to go four wheeling. They had a blast despite the cold weather. We did a little bit of dancing and karaoke at the ward party, and ended the day with more games. The rest of the weekend was nice and relaxing. More games, food, and fun. The kids always enjoy spending time with their cousins!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it's so fun to see pictures of all the things I usually only hear about. Olivia is so cute with her Valentines and crafts like that are right up her alley. She is such a creative and imaginative little girl! I'm so proud of her!! It looks like you guys had alot of fun. Your girls are adorable as usual and the valentines breakfast their Grandma did for them was so fun!

Jeff and Rebecca said...

We had a wonderful time visiting. You are such good hosts, and I love your house! Thanks for sharing the weekend with us, it was great.

Lexi said...

Every time i look at your pictures I get sad because it makes me want to come visit! I think right when school gets out I will make a trip down! I miss your girls so much! And you two too. Livys valentines are so cute, so creative! And p.s. I really like her hair parted down the middle!