
She really is cute, and I am so glad she is potty trained!

Can you see the moose? Not the best picture. We see moose every Sunday morning on our hour and a half drive to church. It makes the ride a little funner.

Can you see the owl? We call this owl corner and usually see a couple on the way to church.

The skates that we found for Maddie have to blades on the bottom of them and she still has a hard time staying up.

There was a forest fire a couple of years ago that burned a big part of the woods. But, this picture gives you an idea of how close the trees are to each other. Brad is working out in the middle of these trees. The road crews have to come in and clear out roads. They are ripping a ton of trees out. It is a bit sad. It is also a big job and pretty fascinating to watch. They have big machinery that gets the job done quite quickly. Environmentalists would not like what is going on here.

It really is beautiful here!

Curling is a bit boring and hard to figure out. But we still tend to watch for hours.

Hockey is always fun to watch.

There is an indoor park in the community center which we love.


I love it when they are nice to each other. We are headed over to the community center which is straight in front of us. The grocery store is on the right. Everything in town is within these couple of blocks.

Winter fun!



We are training her early and she is getting good.

Brad and I always say it's a good thing she's cute, because she sure is mischievous.
2 comments:
So many cute pics!!! your tiny one isn't tiny anymore!!! I pointed out a girl to Jeremy the other day that I thought looked just like Olivia, and he said except Olivia is a few years older than her & I couldn't believe it! It has been too long since we have seen you guys in person! We are jealous of your Canada trip. Sounds fun! We hope to go there someday. Loe the pic of Olivia cooking pancakes with ear muffs on! Awesome! So cute!
I love the pictures. I love the skates, I love the winter cloths I love the pretty princes on her throne. and I miss you all.. I am a little concern your girls are hanging around the burly mountain man is that the abomanimal snow man. He looks nice enough. but burley ! Love all you and your so cute.
Post a Comment