


I am finally getting around to posting Halloween pictures. I really don't know how people stay updated on their blogs. I have every intention to, and then life happens.
We had a great Halloween this year. We went trick or treating around our neighborhood before heading over to the church party. I wasn't planning on going to the neighbors because we live in an area where there haven't been trick or treaters for years. I didn't think that any of the neighbors would be ready for us. But, we got a couple of phone calls from asking if we were coming to see them. They all had candy ready and waiting for us. Because the houses aren't exactly close together, it took us awhile to get around to a few of the closer ones. Brad hadn't gotten back from his trip up on the Mesa to get wood, and after a few houses, I was completely worn out. My little skunk was not easy to carry and the pink dragon kept sitting down in the road. The tooth fairy was running up ahead, stopping the few cars that passed to see if they were passing out candy as well. By the time we got home, the kids candy bags were full and I was ready for bed. But, we packed up the kids and headed to the church. We had a great time eating, dancing, and trunk or treating. Brad didn't win the pie eating contest but did get a stomach ache. All in all, we had a great time. Happy Halloween!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
cute costumes. Sounds like you all had a great time. Love ya
Sounds like fun! Your kids looked so cute in their costumes.
cute cute!
Post a Comment