
Madelyn and Lily are only six days apart. It is amazing how much taller Lily is. Amity has always had the shorter kids. The tables have definitely turned. It was so much fun to see these cute babies with each other.
We had to pick our garden last week before the freeze came. I am really not ready for the cold winter months! Aubree loves the pumpkins and made my job twice as hard hauling them to the house.

Amity, Shay, and all of the cousins came to visit us last week. We had a crazy fun time. The kids painted pumpkins, made treats, made messes, and had a great time.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Wonderful Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Sounds so fun! Love your background!
I glad you girls were able to have fun time together. I knew Shay went to see you, but how fun that Amity and the kids did too. :)
Sounds like you had a jolly time. We still need to come visit you and see your new house!
I can't believe how much Aubrey looks like her daddy.
So much fun! I love fall! Little Madelyn is getting so big so fast! (why do they all have to do that!?) Glad to see you all are doing good and having fun!
your girls are so cute! i miss you. sorry i missed your birthday. hope it was great.
do you post new blogs or just play with your backgrounds? i need you or shay to just work on mine and make it cute since i am computer illiterate.
Post a Comment