

Today it was 70 degrees outside and it was wonderful! We drove in the car with the windows down, played outside, wore flip flops, and even cleaned out the car. I know, the last one was pretty amazing, and trust me, it was bad! I really hope it is not just a trick the weather is playing on us. I am so ready for spring. It is time for me to do my spring cleaning.
I have been trying to go through all of our pictures on the computer, figure out which ones to print, and organize them all. It is a really big job. I haven't printed pictures since before we went to Disney world a year and a half ago. I will probably have over 1000 pictures to print by the time I am done. Anyways, in the mean time, I get to look back at old pictures and reminisce. I think that baby Olivia and baby Madelyn look a lot alike. This is a picture of Brad and Olivia on a trip to Mexico when she was only six months old. This is the reason my kids are so brave or tough or wild or whatever you want to call it. I am ready for a vacation and Mexico sounds pretty good about now!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Loving the warm weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am totally freaking out over that picture!! I've threatened Joe to never do that...at least not when I'm around. Your little girls are wild, it's so fun though to watch them be so adventurous.
Seeing pictures of little Livvy sure helps you to see how fast the time goes by. She was such a fun and adorable baby, not to mention BRAVE (and still is)!! I miss you guys!!
Post a Comment