Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Olivia



I know that I am a few days late, but I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA! We love you! Olivia is such a wonderful person and brings smiles to our faces everyday. We had a wonderful day celebrating with her. We played, went to the park, and had a "barbecue sauce" with some friends. Olivia had a Fancy Nancy party on Saturday with fifteen of her friends. I know that it sounds crazy, but it went pretty smoothly. Grandma Coy, Shay, and Emery came to visit and helped us. They were lifesavers and Olivia loved having them here. Shay was the life of the party and kept the kids laughing the whole time. She was the waitress at the fancy restaurant, taught the etiquette lessons, and was our mc for the fashion show. They all wanted to introduce her to their parents when they were being picked up. We also had a department store where the children bought accessories and a day spa. For her birthday Olivia got a new bike, a soccer ball, clothes, books, barbies, and a barbie house built by her daddy, and lots more. SPOILED!



5 things we love about Livvy:

1. Olivia loves life! She loves to play, explore, create, and have a good time. She has always hated watching movies. She would much rather be outside playing. We were at a valentines party where the children went to a different room to play games and do activities. Olivia came back when I was getting my dinner, and she was crying. I thought that something bad had happened to her and when I asked her what was wrong she said, "They are going to make me watch a movie." Everyone got a good laugh from that. I think that she has always been too busy to be able to sit still and watch a movie for very long.
2. She is always willing to try new things. Olivia is adventurous. She jumps off things five times as high as she is. Sometimes Brad picks her up from school on his bike. He carries hers along with him, and she rides home. That is over three miles away. WOW!
3. Olivia wants to do good. She likes to please and is willing to help me out. (most of the time) She wants to help her sisters as well. Livvy loves taking care of Madelyn. She wants to feed her, change her, dress her, and play with her. It works out wonderful most of the time unless Maddie just isn't in the mood.
4. Olivia is so smart. She is reading, writing and doing math problems. She is also a good problem solver. Liv has always been a bit precocious. She is always watching what is going on around her, and doesn't miss a thing. Many people have been surprised that she is only turning five. Her preschool teacher tells us that she will be going into kindergarten way ahead of the game. (we already knew that)
5. Olivia loves everyone. She is such a little social bug and loves having friends. She never says anything bad about anybody. She is friends with everyone, and she has many friends in return. It was really hard for her to only invite fifteen friends to her party. Whenever we saw her friends at the store, park, or preschool, she would invite more.

We love you Olivia. Happy Birthday!

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5316429838539155714" />

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! I think your party looked like lots of fun! You are such a cute girl!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! We hope you had an amazing day. Kalie, what a cute party you threw. You're girls are so lucky to have you as a mom, your so good at it.

Jeff and Rebecca said...

I'm glad Olivia had a fun birthday party. I can't believe you did all that! Did she get the cards Ty and Bree sent to her?

Zach and Erika said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday!

Woodruff Family said...

What a fun mom you are! My kids have never had a friend party and when they do they certainly won't be that fun I'm sure! Your kids are lucky to have you! Hope she had a great day

mikkilynn said...

That sounds and looks like one of the cutest birthday parties ever. Nice job!