Olivia loved spending the day with Brad and is quite the skier. By the end of the day, she was turning and jumping. She has always been quite coordinated and talented.
6
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh Olivia you are just so darn cute! Can you get any more talented or any smarter! You have it all that's for sure!! Love ya!
Olivia is so cute! It is so fun to see what you are doing. I look at your blog often and you guys do really fun things. Sorry I don't always comment. I usually just have time for a quick look.
6 comments:
Oh Olivia you are just so darn cute! Can you get any more talented or any smarter! You have it all that's for sure!! Love ya!
Thats awesome! My William would probably cling for dear life on the lift! He would totally freak!!
Wow, talented girl! How fun that she has a dad that will take her skiing.
Olivia is so cute! It is so fun to see what you are doing. I look at your blog often and you guys do really fun things. Sorry I don't always comment. I usually just have time for a quick look.
Olivia you are awsome!!!
you have a pretty dern cute family!
Post a Comment