Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Kids With a King




Olivia has been practicing for her Christmas play after school, two days a week, for three months now. Last weekend she had her big show and she did awesome. I was so impressed with how well she knew the words to every song and all of the dance moves. She was very proud of herself. Grandpa Greg and Grandma Karen came to watch her perform on her last night and made her dreams come true when they gave her flowers. She loves to be center stage and does such a great job.

4 comments:

Fun Family Times said...

Cute! That is a fun group, Camille did it once=} Olivia is so cute and growing up!

amity said...

so so cute!! love the costume!! you didn't mention what she was performing and the reason for the creative costume. was she the cindy lou-who on the grinch?

The Stilsons said...

I love your family picture!! It is so cute! We missed you at the Thanksgiving party. Sorry you were sick. Hopefully we will be able to see you sometime soon.

Zach and Erika said...

Cute! I also love your family picture! Soooo cute!