What are you most thankful for?
Olivia:
I am thankful for my family, friends, cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents.
Brianna:
I am thankful for my dress ups and my family.
Aubree:
some toys and you (meaning mom)
Madelyn:
I suppose she would say that she is thankful for milk, chocolate, and her blankie.
Tyler:
I am thankful for thanksgiving. I am thankful for pumpkin pie and turkey.
Brad:
I have a lot of things that I am thankful for. I am thankful for family, a wife, good food, warm clothes, firewood (I wish our shed was full of it) and water slides that are really dark inside.
Cari:
I am thankful for pie.
Jeff:
I am thankful for temples.
Becca:
I am thankful for quiet time and noisy happy families.
Casten:
I am thankful that I am able to go to school, work, be a dad, and somehow fit it all into my schedule.
Heather:
I am thankful to live in such a sheltered environment and for my awsomeness family.
Kalie:
I am thankful for family, little kid hugs, and a wonderful husband.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Why am I not on your wall of thanks?!?
haha.... I did not know that you were typing what everyone was saying they were thankful for. I might of thought of something a little better than pie- Its just what was on my mind at that moment,day,week...
Post a Comment