Sunday, May 23, 2010


My cute baby turned two. We love her so much and can't imagine life without her. She makes us smile everyday. She is happy and fun to be with. She loves to be the center of attention and knows that she is cute. When she wants to get our attention, she says YooHoo. It makes me smile. Whenever I tell her something, she asks WHY. That makes me smile too. I feel so very lucky to be her mother. I obviously answered these questions for her to the best of my ability.

I feel happy when...my dad is near.
I feel sad when...it is raining and my mom makes me stay inside.
I like to play with...baby dolls.
My daddy is...amazing!
My mommy ... likes to cuddle me.
I love to...swing.
My favorite color is...yellow. (the only one I can recognize)
I like to eat...chocolate.
I like to play...with Aubree.
My favorite toy is...a baby doll.
It makes me happy when...I get to play in the car.
It makes me sad when...I have to take a nap.
I feel frustrated when...I can't get my shoes on.
I really like it when...I get a treat.
The best thing I do is...make everyone around me smile.
I am excited when...I go to the bathroom on the toilet.
I love me because...I am sassy and fun and happy and cute.
I don't like...eggs.
What is your favorite thing to do? Play outside with my dad.
What is the best thing about your birthday? Ice Cream
What is the best thing about being 2 years old? I am the queen of the house.
Do you like taking naps? No
What do you like to do with your sisters? Olivia - take baths Aubree - play outside
Favorite animal? Oso - the bear
Favorite song? The itsy bitsy spider and The wheels on the bus.

1 comments:

Dawn said...

it's fun hearing about her likes and dislikes. She is a cutie! Those 2 years went fast!