Our sweet little baby decided that she wanted to come early. Madelyn was born on May 22nd after eighteen hours of labor and then a c-section. The doctor did a c-section because her heart rate kept dropping and even going away for short periods of time. It was really scary and seemed quite like the experience we had with Olivia. Luckily, everything turned out just fine and we had our healthy baby girl. She weighed 6lbs 3oz and was 18" long. We are not sure where the auburn hair comes from, but we love every little hair on her head and we are glad she is finally here with us!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Madelyn Jill Lindsay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
HEllo- OK so i am a terrible friend. i didn't even know ou were pregnant & you just had a baby! she is darling. your girls are so cute. i wish we could all get together again some day but i guess for now this will have to do. congrats!
heart, SHannoN & the boys.
Oh my heck! I can't believe it! Your girls are beautiful! I'm so glad you started a blog so I can keep up on your family. I hope things are going well and you're enjoying your new baby! Love ya! Amber
Congrats, Brad and Kalie, on another beautiful girl! We can't wait to see her.
Yay! Congrats!!!! So glad we can keep in touch with blogs now!
We are so excited for you!! She is so cute! I don't think she looks much like Olivia or Aubrey. Its so much fun to see how different they are! You will have to let us know how it is with 3!!
I am so glad you guys have a blog!! Congrats on your new addition why not have all girls when they are that beautiful!! Plus I have all boys and if Billy has anything to do with it thats how it will stay so who knows we could meet up later in life!! Congrats on the house it looks awesome!! PLEASE keep in touch!!
I can't believe you had another! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats! They are so dang cute. Hayden was almost Madelyn, so we love the name! Yeah for a blog, hopefully this will help keep us in touch.
HELLO~
This is the other lindsay family... CONGRATZ on the little one... we cant wait till we see you! we are so excited... mom feels picked on... we are excited to wee your whole family! we cant wait to see your new addition... we love you! another lucky little girl! mom says that the auborn hair comes from her side of the family.. and that grandma haslem would be happy to claim that... idk what she means by that but yeah... so good luck, congratz and we love you!
love,
the other Lindsay family.
(Mom, Dad and Heather)
sorry... that is supposed to be see... oops... lol...
Oh, good. I was a little worried how they'd feel if you were to wee on all of them... :D
Wow!~ I feel so stupid, I'm so behind on this whole cool blogging thing going on! What the heck am I doing on myspace? Your kidds are ever so cute!- Madelyn is so so cute an small> :D Im excited to see her, and all ya'll this comin weekend-
Yo, great to run accross your blog. Congrat's on the new babe! We'll keep your blog handy to stay in touch. you can see us at sandersonscoop.blogspot.com
Post a Comment