Friday, June 13, 2008

Madelyn's First Bath



Madelyn doesn’t exactly like taking baths. During her bath the other night, she screamed the entire time until Brad started to rinse her hair under the faucet. We were so amazed that she liked this, we didn’t notice the bath water filling up until it started to run over onto the counter and floor. It got the camera wet along with the entire kitchen.

You would think that we had never given a baby a bath befo
re. It was really funny. Madelyn was quite content after she was o
ut of the water and wrapped in a towel.

5 comments:

Cristi said...

She is so cute!!!

Jeff and Rebecca said...

I find myself constantly amazed at every new thing a child does, be it my first or third child. Enjoy it all!! Revel in the marvelous little bundle of joy!

mikkilynn said...

Hey you! I didn't know you had even one child, let alone three...I'm sooooooo out of the know. I'm so excited you have a blog, so I can kind of keep up with you all. Your kids are adorable!

FRYER FAM said...

Hey K. looks like life is keeping you busy. your girls are all so dang cute. i can't believe you have 3. isn't it so fun. i am so glad we all have a way to keep in touch now.

Swainston Family said...

I'm so glad you told me about your blog. Your kids are so cute! I wish we saw you more often.

Brenton hated baths, also, and Nikki suggested using starting the shower a couple of minutes early with EXTRA hot water. Once the room is filled with warm steam, then give them a bath in the bathroom. It totally worked for us. I guess our babies were just cold.