Happy Birthday Little AUbs!!
Our SWEET Aubree girl recently turned three. It is such a joy to have her in our family. She is so free spirited and content. I love the excitement she brings to our world. We love you little girl.
Here are the answers Aubree gave me during her 3 year old interview:
I feel happy when...my dad turns me upside down.
I feel sad when...my tummy hurts.
I like to play with...my Minnie Mouse puzzle.
My daddy is...happy.
My mommy is...Kalie.
I love to...swing.
My favorite color is...pink.
I like to eat...apples.
I like to play...with Olivia outside.
My favorite toy is...a cell phone.
It makes me happy when...I am being soft with Mads.
It makes me sad when...I hit Emery and make her sad.
I feel frustrated when...Maddie hits me.
I really like it when...I go to school. (Must be play school with mom)
The best thing I do is...paint.
I am excited when...Emery comes to my house to play.
I love me because...I like bananas.
I don't like...to go with strangers.
What is your favorite thing to do? Swing on the swings in the backyard
What is the best thing about your birthday? You get to eat treats
What is your favorite school activity? Eating
What is the best thing about being 3 years old? I got a new microphone.
Do you like taking naps? No
What do you like to do with your sisters? Olivia - dance Madelyn - be soft like this
Favorite animal? Lion

5 comments:
I love Aubree's interview. I think I'm going to copy your idea for next year!!!! Your girls look so much like you!!! Miss you!!! It would be so fun to see you and your sweet family!!! Luv ya!!!
I love the cake! My mom made me one like that when I was little. I love the interview! What I cute idea. I am going to copy that!
How cute! I miss all of you so so much!!~> I cant wait to see you again-. I LOVE Aubree!!! She always makes me smile!~>
ha ha ha I love that little girl so much! When I was reading the interview I could hear it coming from her mouth and it made me laugh! Cute cake.
happy birthday aubs!!
Post a Comment