Saturday, April 17, 2010

I was laying in bed one morning listening to my children talking in the next room over.

Livs: "I've lived in the yellow house down the road, in Scofield, in Hanksville, in a red house we call the cat house because I got sick from all of the cat hair there, and in a white house when I was a baby."

Aubs: "You lived a lot of places!"

Livs: "Yep"

Aubs: "Did you like those parents too?"

All I could do was smile to myself. Pure innocence. Hey, at least she thinks we are doing all right as parents.

6 comments:

Fun Family Times said...

Olivia is so grown up, and such a goer! You guys are such an active family, what a great thing for your kids to grow up with!

The Coy's said...

Hahaha i couldn't stop laughing when i read this post!! We miss you guys so much and cant wait to see you this summer!!

Dawn said...

that is so cute! I love hearing the things little kids come up with.

The Stilsons said...

So cute! What an imagination! Way cool that she loves soccer too! &is good at it! I was so excited to see you posted! I love hearing what you are all up to. Sometime it would be nice to see you & catch up! Maybe this summer! Email us if you are ever headed to Manti!

Jeff and Rebecca said...

That's adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Zach and Erika said...

So cute. Seriously!