Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bryce Canyon






It has been FOREVER since I have added anything to our blog. Shay asks me everyday if I have added anything yet. So, I am finally going to do it for you Shay. We haven’t been back to Utah for a while now and the kids change so quickly. We went camping in Bryce Canyon and visited Escalante over Labor Day weekend with Brad’s family. We had a wonderful time. There was so much dust at the campground the kids were filthy the entire time. They loved it. Olivia, and her cousins Tyler and Brianna, earned their junior ranger badges and grandma bought them shirts for their uniforms. Thanks Grandma! We went hiking, sightseeing, climbing, swimming, and ate a lot of great food. We had a great time. On the way home we stopped by Calf Creek and played in the water. A must see if you have never been there. We spent practically the entire day there. It was a wonderful way to relax and spend Labor Day.

0 comments: