
Great Grandpa and Grandma Coy came to visit us last weekend. The girls had such a great time. Every morning Olivia would wake up early, 6:00 am, and wait for the generator to turn on in the motor home so she could go and visit. She would take her packet of hot cocoa and grandpa would make it for her. He would drink his coffee and she would drink her cocoa while they had their morning visit. She loved this. They also had fun dressing up with grandma and getting to know their great grandparents a little better. Now, if she would only stop waking up so early!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Great Great Grandparents
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yeah. a few new posts. Happy Birthday K. Sorry I am late. I had good intentions. I usually like to call but don't even know a phone number for you these days. I miss ya & hope you had a great day.
Shan
glad you had fun with grandma and grandpa. i bet they loved being with your sweet little family.
Post a Comment