Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cute Madelyn






Our baby is growing up so quickly and changing everyday. I am a bit biased, but I think that she is about as cute as they come. She is so happy, full of smiles and giggles. She loves to blow bubbles and has recently found her feet. They have become very entertaining to her.

4 comments:

Cristi said...

So how is it having 3? I think I'd be pretty overwhelmed! :)

Kalie said...

I think that overwhelmed is a good word for it. I don't get much done to say the least.

amity said...

oh my gosh!! the girls are growing up way to fast. she is getting so big.

Jess said...

I can't believe that we haven't even got to meet her yet. Rob is some kind of uncle isn't he? I, on the other hand, am a great aunt but he isn't giving me the chance to be. We should find some weekend when we both aren't busy and maybe we can come out there to see your cute family!