Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Miss Maddie











Happy Birthday 1st Miss Maddie. We are so lucky to have you as part of our family. You are the easiest happiest baby. It has been so fun to see you grow and change this past year. We sure do love you!

Favorite food: Fruit
Favorite Drink: Apple juice and chocolate milk
Favorite Thing to do: Swing, take baths, go on bike rides, be outside, make us laugh, read books, play the piano

1 reason we love Madelyn
1 – Maddie has the sweetest smile and the most contagious giggle. She is always happy and brings a wonderful spirit into our home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could've been there! She is just so gosh darn cute I can't stand it. Happy Birthday Baby Maddie!!!

Dawn said...

I can't believe how fast that year went. She sure is a cutie!

amity said...

happy birthday miss maddie. we love you and miss you. hope you had a good one.