Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Brad

It has been a couple of weeks since Brad's 33rd birthday now. Just wanted to let him know how much I love him. Hope you had a great day!









33 Things I love about Brad
1- Brad tells the best bed time stories! The girls prefer him over me any night. He can take any subject and turn it into an exciting tale.
2 – Brad is a true gentleman. He still gets my doors and takes care of me.
3 – Brad is an athlete. Yesterday our Bishop asked him to do a 100 mile bike ride over a big mountain pass. Brad got on his bike, he had not ridden in months, and had no problem. We met him at the end and went to the hot springs. He truly amazes me.
4 – He is an amazing father! He loves to take the girls with him wherever he goes. They love to wrestle, jump on the trampoline, play at the park, go hiking, biking, and many other adventures. Brad never complains about taking them with him. In fact, he always asks them who is going to go.
5 – Brad is so smart. He seems to have a wealth of information about everything! When he wanted to move to Puerto Rico with his brother to sell security systems, not knowing Spanish didn’t stop him. He worked on it for a few months and then we moved there where he began to speak Spanish and became a very successful salesman.
6 – He is a hard worker. Brad started his own company several years ago and has been very successful because he works so hard.
7 – He can do ANYTHING! Sometimes it might take him a while to finish things, but that is because he is perfectionist. If I ask Brad to do something, he figures out how he wants it done and then does it perfectly. I always wanted to marry a handy man like my dad and I sure did.
8 – He loves me.
9 – Brad is spontaneous and loves a good adventure. He is up for everything and willing to try anything.
10 – Brad does not judge anyone. He never says anything bad about anybody. That says a lot about his character.
11- Brad is a worthy priesthood holder. He is just such a good man.
12 – Brad is currently, and has been for the last five years, over the scouts at church. This is the perfect calling for him and he does such a good job. He is such a good example to those boys who really do want to be just like him.
13 – He is kid at heart. He hasn’t gotten over jumping out from behind the wall to scare me, playing practical jokes, and just having fun. He is so fun to be with.
14 – Life is very unpredictable!
15 – If he needs to, he can cook and clean really well. Brad is always willing to help out around the house. When we were in college, I noticed that he was the roommate that picked up after everybody, and knew how to cook a real meal.
16 – He is frugal and has taught me how to save and stretch our dollars.
17 – He loves the Lord. Brad is such a good example to our little girls.
18 – He makes me smile.
19 – Brad is always happy. We have been working in our yard a lot lately, mostly cleaning it up. We have finally gotten to a point where we can start tearing things apart and doing them our way. He got into his backhoe and starting ripping things apart and he had the biggest smile on his face the entire time.
20 – He is honest. I really believe that this is why he does so well being self employed.
21 – Brad often gets up with the kids in the morning and lets me sleep in. What more can I say. He is the best!
22 – He loves to spend time with family. Whether it is with our little family, or with extended family, Brad truly enjoys being with everyone.
23 – He looks for ways to serve others.
24 – He absolutely spoils me on my birthday and on mother’s day. He knows how big and important birthdays are to me. He takes care of all the details. He usually takes work off and spends the whole day hanging out with me and pampering me. It is the best!
25 – When Brad says that he will do something, he will do it.
26 - He is a friend to everyone. Brad makes friends with telemarketers when they call.
27 – He is so well spoken. He can diffuse any situation be it in person or on the phone.
28 – He loves to travel. We have been on many great adventures together and I look forward to future ones as well.
29 – He is a true boy scout. Whenever we travel, I can count on Brad to have what we need. He gives credit to his scout leaders for teaching him that.
30 – Brad loves the outdoors. He loves being in the mountains hiking, biking, camping, climbing or just hanging out. When I met him, he had a sticker on his car that said, “I live outdoors.” I thought that he was so cool. He even had a rugged look about him. I later learned that he did actually live in the mountains in a tent for a summer.
31 – He is the most unselfish person I have ever met. He never thinks about himself. It is often hard to get him a gift because you never hear him say that he wants anything.
32 – Okay, I am just going to say it, he is dead sexy.
33 – Brad is the most amazing husband and father! I could not have found a more perfect person. I am so lucky to have him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more...Brad is amazing! Happy late late late Birthday Brad. Thanks for taking such good care of my sister and your 3 beautiful daughters! You are the best ever!!

Dawn said...

Dang! I know I had his birthday on my calendar, (maybe not) but I forgot to call him. Stink! Happy Late Birthday Brad. You're a great guy! We've always really liked you.

FRYER FAM said...

OK you make me want a "BRAD" not that Jordans not one. what a tribute to a great guy. Hope you had a great birthday.