


Olivia made it through and graduated from pre-school. She had a great year and an amazing teacher. She is going on to all day kindergarten and I don't know if I am quite ready for that. We are proud of Olivia. She is a wonderful daughter and a great student. She will do great in kindergarten. She is so excited and thinks that we should just put her on the school bus and not worry about her. I think that she is just a little too independent. We keep talking about things that we are planning to do this summer and she will say, "I won't be able to go because I will be in kindergarten." She is too cute and did such a great job in her graduation program. They learned the fifty nifty United States song and Livs was Miss Maryland. She even got a diploma. We love you!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Little Sprouts Pre-School Graduation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations miss smarty pants Olivia!! We are so proud of you.
Olivia is so smart and dang cute. I loved all day kindergarten, of course it was with my 7th child and not my first. :)
congratulations ollie. what an accomplishment. now onto kindergarten!!!
Post a Comment