







Today was a fun filled hot day. We started off the day at the kids bike rodeo. This is our second year attending and the girls love it. They get to ride their bikes all over the parking lot, be in races, play with friends, learn about being safe, and get hosed down by the fire truck. Livs was a little disappointed today because we had to leave before the fire truck sprayed its water. We met up with our friends and Brad and Livvy went rock climbing. Unfortunately, I have a broken foot and therefore did not want to struggle with the two youngest by the cliff all afternoon.. Brad and Olivia had a great time. Olivia is quite the climber.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
OH MY GOSH! I am amazed with that Livvie. She is certainly a brave little one isn't she! I am so proud of her though for being willing to do things like that without any fear whatsoever. Tell her to stop growing up!! She is beautiful.
wow, what a brave little soldier. My heart is pounding. You are brave too. :)
Wow!!!! What a little climber!!! How fun to spend one on one time with Dad!!! Yikes a broken foot. I hope it is healing well. Thank you Kalie for your sweet comments on my blog!!! I have said it before but your family has a special place in my heart. You are such a good Mom. Your daughters are adorable!! I love reading your posts!!!! I miss you!!! Love ya!!!
she is so amazing. i want to go! that looks like a lot of fun. i don't think i could get Mitch to ever do that at 4. cute girls. are you coming to the reunion? i noticed your name on the didn't have an email list. it is July 17 i think. there is a blog about it. let me know. i am trying to decide what to do & would love to see all of our friends.
sounds like alot of fun. brad is such a great dad. he is always taking your girls out on adventures. hey i found wendi sunderhaus and marilyn campas blog links on sherrie's blog. just a bit of info. maybe we should talk mom into starting one.
Okay, it's about time I did more to keep in touch. I had no idea you had a broken foot!
You guys always do such fun things. I can't believe Olivia climbed that high all by herself! Of course, what can I expect with a dad (and mom) like hers? ;)
I love reading your blog. It is so fun to see what you guys are up to and it seems so adventurous. Not that that should be suprising. Lets definitely get together over the summer!! We missed seeing you at the high school reunion & scandinavian days!
Post a Comment